BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Creative Media Production (Games Development)
Introducing the Staff
- Program manager: Asst.Prof. Pongkiat Jongtriluck
Asst.Prof. Pongkiat Jongtriluck is responsible for all Creative Media Production courses within King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang. If you have any concerns that cannot be answered by another member of staff, then please see him.
- Lead Verifier: Assoc.Prof.Dr. Pichai Sodbhiban
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Pichai Sodbhiban is also responsible for the overall quality of the course and will be verifying the course for you. Staff will liaise with Assoc.Prof.Dr. Pichai Sodbhiban and if you have an appeal that reaches stage 2, Assoc.Prof.Dr. Pichai Sodbhiban will respond.
- Course assessors: You will be studying a variety of units and these will be led by different tutors. They will tell you which units they are responsible for and the assessment dates that you need to adhere too.
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Pichai Sodbhiban
- Asst.Prof.Dr. Sirirat Petsangsri
- Asst.Prof. Pongkiat Jongtriluck
- Asst.Prof. Amphon Thongra-ar
- Dr. Jirarat Sitthiworachart
- Qualification credit value: a minimum of 30 credits.
- Minimum credit to be achieved at, or above, the level of the qualification: 23 credits.
- Mandatory unit credit: 10 credits.
- Optional unit credit: 20 credits.
- This qualification is not designed to include credit from other level 3 BTEC units.
- Integrated lecture and practice sessions held primarily face-to-face
- Classes typically held in the evening or at weekends
- Typical course length is 4 semesters (2 years)