BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Information Technology
Introducing the Staff
- Program manager: Asst.Prof. Pongkiat Jongtriluck
Asst.Prof. Pongkiat Jongtriluck is responsible for all Information Technology courses within King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang. If you have any concerns that cannot be answered by another member of staff, then please see him.
- Lead Verifier: Asst.Prof.Dr. Sirirat Petsangsri
Asst.Prof.Dr. Sirirat Petsangsri is also responsible for the overall quality of the course and will be verifying the course for you. Staff will liaise with Asst.Prof.Dr. Sirirat Petsangsri and if you have an appeal that reaches stage 2, Asst.Prof.Dr. Sirirat Petsangsri will respond.
- Course assessors: You will be studying a variety of units and these will be led by different tutors. They will tell you which units they are responsible for and the assessment dates that you need to adhere too.
- Asst.Prof. Pongkiat Jongtriluck
- Asst.Prof.Dr. Sirirat Petsangsri
- Dr. Jirarat Sitthiworachart
- Asst.Prof. Amphon Thongra-ar
- Qualification credit value: a minimum of 30 credits.
- Minimum credit to be achieved at, or above, the level of the qualification: 23 credits.
- Mandatory unit credit: 20 credits.
- Optional unit credit: 10 credits
- A maximum of 5 optional credits can come from other level 3 BTEC units in this Qualification Suite.
- Integrated lecture and practice sessions held primarily face-to-face
- Classes typically held in the evening or at weekends
- Course length is 4 semesters (2 years)